Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update

I figured I would let everybody know what is going on in the teaching world for me. First off, no, I don't have a job yet. In fact, I haven't even had any interviews yet. Its a little depressing, but I guess its still a little early in the game to start panicking. I've heard from a lot of people that quite a few jobs open up a week or two before school starts. So, we'll see.

On a more positive note, I am officially a licensed educator in the state of Utah! Scary thought, isn't it? Those poor children. Just kidding. I think I'll be fine once I get the hang of it. Anyway, its official! Up until this point, it hasn't really felt like I am graduated. More like I am just out of school for the summer.

Well, if anything happens on the job front, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment