Most of you probably already know this, but I figured I would officially announce that I have a job! I will be working in Carbon School District at Mont Harmon Jr. High (Price, UT). Well, I guess I should clarify that I am only part time at the junior high teaching 7th, 8th, and 9th grade, and then one 6th grade class each at 3 different elementary schools. Other than that, I don't really know any details yet. The principal was supposed to call me today to work out a few of them, but he never called. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow. At this point, I don't really know when I need to be in Price, but I figure I will probably move the end of July-ish.
I honestly can't believe this is really happening! I'm excited, but at the same time nervous. I know I will be fine once I get into it, it is just all the initial planning I need to do and getting through the first couple weeks.
Anyway, I'll let you know when I find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment