No, I am not going to be worshiping Dr. Pepper or anything in this post if that is what you are thinking after reading the title. In this case it is being used as an interjection, and in a moment you will understand why.
As most of you know, I enjoy Dr. Pepper, but I don't necessarily drink it all the time. Usually just on bad days or when I eat out, neither of which really happen all that often. Well, apparently Rob is under the impression that I drink it all the time or I just really enjoy Dr. Pepper (which I do in moderation). This is the chain of events on my last day of student teaching.
-Percussion class starts and twenty students line up and each start handing me a can of Dr. Pepper. At this point, I was just flattered and thought, "Oh, that's a lot of Dr. Pepper". I think there were about 20 if I remember right.
-Now it is a few hours later in our next class (we had a prep period inbetween) and here comes another line of my 6th graders handing me cans of Dr. Pepper.
-Then comes the 7th grade band. This time they just handed me the rest of the box of Dr. Pepper.
40 cans of Dr. Pepper.................................holy crap. That is a lot of Dr. Pepper to drink my friends. And no, I don't plan on drinking it all by myself. I think I officially have a 6 month supply of Dr. Pepper. Anyone want some?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think Dave would take....oh, I don't know.....about 39 of those 40 cans off your hands. Send 'em right over!
ReplyDelete