Friday, April 8, 2011

America's got talent (middle school edition)

The other day I was "volunteered" to help with the talent show auditions at the intermediate school. Now, just think about what this means for a minute. The intermediate school is just 6th and 7th graders, so they are what, 11-13 years old? Then you have to take into consideration that it is back to back auditions of these kids for at least two hours, if not three. And that is just one day. They had two days worth of auditions. Luckly I was busy the second day! Anyway, my mentor and I decided to just do one audition sheet per group between the two of us. At first I felt really bad about wanting to give some of them a low score, but he usually wanted to give them the same score or even lower than my original thoughts. To say the least, it was a long afternoon....................

No comments:

Post a Comment