Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My personal life

When I was younger, I don't ever remember being one of those kids that asked any of my teachers personal questions. Maybe I was, but I don't remember. Well, up until now I've gotten used to quite a few kids asking if I am single, married, have a boyfriend, or if I have kids. But today, one kid totally caught me off guard. I guess a few weeks ago she and her sister saw me sitting next to the high school band director at the high school football game and today she asked specifically if I was dating him. Who knew 6th graders these days had so much gumption.............

Now, just to set the record straight, no, I am not dating him. Nor will it ever happen. I'm not interested, he isn't interested. But he is one of my best friends here in Price, so questions like that might arise more in the future. The funny part is that a bunch of the high school students are convinced there is something going on between him and the high school choir director. She is another first year teacher like me and another one of my best friends here in Price. Between the three of us, we are going to cause a lot of confusion in this little town. People won't know what to think especially when all three of us hang out so often :) Gotta love small towns and their gossip chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment