So, as I’m preparing to start my first big girl job, I’ve come to the realization that for once I might actually be able to save up some money and buy a few things I’ve wanted for a while. Now before you start thinking that I’m just going to blow my paychecks as soon as I get them, that is not the case. These items are things I don’t plan on getting for a few years, but I would like to get eventually.
First on that list is a new car. And by new, I mean new to me. This one I’ve wanted for a while, but it might become a need here pretty soon. I’m grateful for the car I have, but I have a feeling it isn’t going to last very long. As for what kind, I’m not too picky, but I’m thinking I might want some sort of Jeep in case I have to ever haul equipment as a band teacher. I may decide to just get a more fuel efficient car, though.
Second on that list is a treadmill. I’ve never been much of a runner, or really much into exercising at all, but I never really get any exercise these days. Plus I hate exercising in public. I have noticed, though, that the days I walk to work, I just seem to be happier and have better days. And I’ve been trying to be all around more healthy.
The third item on the list is an upright piano. I’m not a pianist, but I enjoy playing simple things and I would like to practice and get better. My goal is to someday be able to play all the songs in the primary children’s songbook and the majority of the hymns. Obviously that’s not all I would practice, but that is the ultimate goal. If I could have my ultimate dream, I would love to have a baby grand, but that’s not realistic unless I someday become rich and famous. Not really a goal I plan on moving towards.
Anyway, that is my wish list. Anyone wishing to make donations towards this wish list can just make a personal check out to me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment