Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first blog!!!!

So, I was feeling a little left out since everyone else seems to have a blog, so I finally decided to join in the fun. Plus I've had a lot of people asking me about student teaching, so this is a way for everyone to hear all my entertaining stories of what happens on a regular day as a teacher. I'm warning everyone now, though, that I'm not the best at keeping up with this sort of thing. I'll try to give a recap of my first couple weeks student teaching in the next couple days.

4 comments:

  1. That will be fun to read! I hope you add some pictures too. Won't that help with your portfolio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of what exactly? My portfolio is assignments I have had or other random things I have done with teaching. They don't care at all about pictures of anything. They just want statistics.

    ReplyDelete